As a two-sided digital image marketplace, Shutterstock benefits both contributors who want to earn while displaying their images & videos, & customers who want to access & license that content.
Shutterstock is looking for an Operations Specialist, Global Customer Care Communications to ensure all knowledge content used by both customer & contributor care advocates is concise, up to date & easy to use.
Seated in our NYC office & reporting to the Manager, Global Customer Care Communications, you will build & maintain relationships with front line managers, learning & development professionals, marketing & product to be kept informed about changes in our business.
As the Operations Specialist, Global Customer Care Communications:
You can expect to...
- Coordinate communication to our internal customer care advocates about new product, policy & processes.
- Work closely with the GCC Operations Team & Learning & Development to understand the new changes & the impact they will have in order to author the appropriate content
- Provide input to improve our use of email templates, quick texts & translation workflow with the goal of improving efficiency & quality in our contact center.
- Understand customer behavior on our support site & improve contact deflection by authoring, publishing & tracking appropriate knowledge articles
- Ensure that our customer facing knowledge base projects the Shutterstock Voice & provides clear, concise, helpful information
- Partner with public relations & marketing on social media presence & voice
- Work with our translation partners to ensure all content is consumable & localized across our global customer base.
You will need...
- A degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in knowledge management, content creation or communication roles preferably in a customer service function
- Knowledge & experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience collaborating across functional areas
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Experience with agile system development a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce as a customer service tool also a plus
As a Shutterstock team member:
- Embrace our culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole.
- Continue learning. Ambitious team members & leaders taking advantage of many learning opportunities bring real value & results to the work being done at Shutterstock. You will continue to grow each day.
- Benefit. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, which includes daily breakfast & lunch, multiple health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, in-office massages, & more! All this, nestled into the open, collaboration-inducing, game-friendly environment of our NYC Headquarters, you'll love becoming a member of the team!
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V