As an Emerging Markets Sales Manager at Okta, you will lead a team of small business Account Executives (AEs). Our AEs focus on closing new logo opportunities & cultivate relationships & drive growth within our existing customer base. You will join a team of highly motivated, professional, & energetic sales reps that take pride in running consultative sales processes & delivering our vision to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
Were incredibly proud of the growth weve achieved, & were most excited about the growth ahead. We believe we have the opportunity to serve the identity needs of organizations of all sizes, industries, & regions.
- Empower Our People- We are a diverse, passionate community of people who deeply care about our products, brand, & culture. Our community fosters an environment of positive energy, collaboration, & sustainable growth
- Love Our Customers- Our customers are our number one priority, & we know if theyre successful, we are too.
- Be Transparent- We know that maintaining an open flow of information across teams, among individuals, up & down & around the company, is crucial to how we work.
- Never Stop Innovating - We are a company of builders, & we are driven to confront the hard problems & solve them.
- Act With Integrity - We always treat each other, our customers, our partners, & our extended community with honesty, decency, & respect.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an Account Executive team, 6-10 individual contributors
- Conduct weekly 1:1's with each team member, provide tactical deal guidance, on the job training, strategic deal coaching, motivation & career development
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets & monthly goals are achieved
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date Salesforce data for your team & provide reliable forecast information to upper management
- Actively engage in territory planning & opportunity development
- Partner with Recruiting, Sales Operations, & Finance to hire & grow your team
- Manage daily & weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts & closed deals
- Coordinate & manage weekly & monthly team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings, & training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement & best practice sharing
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- 5+ years of sales experience in a b2b SaaS environment
- 2+ years of direct management experience in a b2b SaaS environment
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Previous experience hiring & training a team of performing Account Executives
- Successful history of closing business, & over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- Location: Washington DC is the preference but we are also open to Remote Candidates in the East Region