Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a bright & self-motivated marketing professional who can identify, coordinate, execute, & track critical third-party & proprietary events globally. You bring a blend of tactical expertise, superior project management skills & a strategic perspective around events & the audiences who attend them. Youre equally comfortable tackling the little things that add up to perfect execution as you are the big picture, experiential vision.
You are passionate about Dataminrs mission & excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
- Leverage flawless project management skills to ensure seamless execution before, during, & after critical third-party & proprietary events
- Assist in tradeshow & hosted event coordination, including material ordering, budget management, registration, packing materials, shipping logistics, negotiating contracts, & vendor management
- Research & recommend locations for meetings, receptions, & hosted events
- Input all events & leads into Salesforce.com
- Leverage Asana for project management
- Manage the ordering & inventory of all promotion items across the US & global offices
- Support internal event communication by conducting pre & post show calls with the sales team, managing event planning documents & keeping the event calendars up to date
- Process invoices in a timely manner for all marketing, meeting & event support areas & ensure costs are budgeted
- Coordinate event-based activities across distributed marketing team (functions, locations) as well as other corporate groups
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role managing events & tradeshows
- Superior attention to detail & organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Exceptional time management & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure & juggle multiple & competing priorities
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM & Marketing Automation Tools (Pardot & Salesforce specific experience a plus)
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.