Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the Opportunity:
As our first Professional Services Lead Buyer, your challenge will be to build & manage the Professional Services Categories, globally. If you have experience in professional services procurement, willing to work in a fast paced international environment, having an intrapreneurial collaborative spirit & being ready to embrace challenges, we'd love to meet you!
What You'll Do:
The Category Lead Buyer is a global & strategic procurement function, responsible for defining & executing the assigned category best practices, sourcing strategy, cost optimization & vendor panel consolidation, in collaboration with the internal stakeholders. She/he is responsible for a growing procurement spend (> $20M) on a global scope, composed of different categories related to marketing, HR, workplace, travel, finance, legal, consulting...
Reporting, to the VP Global Procurement, Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build our tender framework & processes (market sourcing, RFx package, T&C's analysis & negotiation, contract review with Legal & Security...) & lead Procurement projects in line with the approved budget
- Establish strong relationship with internal stakeholders, communicate & raise awareness of Procurement best practices & act as a key business partner & enabler
- Analyze category spend to develop sourcing strategies & collaborate with internal business partners & suppliers to reduce total costs & risksLead tenders/ RFPs/RFQs, & achieve cost savings through negotiations
- Develop & maintain first procurement action plan, dashboards & performance metrics
- Contribute to the roll-out of Procure-to-Pay processes & tools to drive operational efficiency & added value services across business, Security, Legal & Finance teams
- Manage strategic vendors relationship to measure supplier performance & to strengthen & maximize business partnerships
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Procurement & Supply Chain
- 4 years minimum experience in a Global Procurement organization, performing vendor management, contract management, negotiating & running tenders
- Experienced professional who can drive category strategies, build strong relationships & trust with key stakeholders while bringing changes within the organization
- Knowledgeable about the supply market & supplier capabilities, geographically
- Demonstrated ability as a Project Manager who can prioritize workload & manage multiple projects within cost & schedule
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Collaborative, but also work with significant autonomy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Fluent in English
- Out of the box thinking & curiosity are must have
- Capacity to leverage external networking to bring best practices
What Makes You Stand Out from the Crowd:
Beyond hard skills, we are looking for a professional with the capacity to create from scratch, to be fully hands-on, to be force of proposition & with an open & collaborative mindset, with the ultimate objective of making Procurement a trusted advisor to all CS teams