Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products, services & experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are seeking an experienced product manager to help reimagine how customers shop sleep online.
To be successful in this role, you must be a multifaceted product manager who can traverse between deep data analytics & user-centered experience design with confidence. You are a strong collaborator, who is able to inspire others with your vision, while being receptive to their options. You should be energized to be part of a team with a track record of delivering tangible business value and making customers smile.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Own the development of Caspers lower-funnel experiences, from marketing landing pages to our product detail pages.
- Partner with product & business stakeholders to contribute to an optimization & personalization roadmap that unlocks revenue opportunities across customer cohorts.
- Dive into onsite behavior & order data to identify opportunities to maximize site conversion.
- Maintain a robust backlog, breaking projects into attainable milestones with MVP deliveries.
- Synthesize coherent product requirements that provide clarity, focus & prioritization to complex problems.
- Drive the process to design & ship features from conception, definition, UX design, development, & testing, through to launch.
- Define & track metrics to assess success & failure of products, while ensuring the team & stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, & products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience.
Our dream candidate is...
- Someone with 2+ years of product management experience in eCommerce, with a strong bend towards data & customer behavior analysis
- Detail oriented, with a passion for UX & conversion optimization, but also a keen eye towards brand expression & story-telling
- Able to learn a complex system inside & out to ensure we ship high quality software quickly
- A strong cross-functional collaborator with experience managing software development teams in an agile development environment
- Strongly orientated towards experimentation, with experience in AB testing.
- Familiar with headless content management systems, onsite analytics, tracking & personalization tools.
- An excellent communicator with superior organizational & time management skills
- Always learning, training, improving yourself & others
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, & virtual programs like apps for meditation & mindfulness.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!