We are seeking an experienced Experiential Producer to join our fast growing experiential team. This Producer, reporting into the VP experiential, is a strategic & creative contributor who ensures the delivery of outstanding experiences that are on time & on budget.
A true team player; the producer will work in close collaboration with many different internal groups such as sales, creative, production as well as 3rd party vendors to oversee each activation from scope through completion, while partnering with client services as a key point of contact for clients. S/he understands the art of collaboration & is capable of supporting & activating teams & team members in a productive, positive way. Candidates should be well-versed in the core principles of producing: communication, organization, planning & execution. Ideally, these fundamentals will be embodied in a person who demonstrates clear leadership skills, professional flexibility, good humor, & strong self-starting abilities.
- A DOER
- A practical, analytical, process driven multi-tasker
- Ability to manage several activations at once within a lean team
- Annoyingly organized & live or die by attention to detail
- Industrious & a problem solver
- A savvy logistics & production professional
- Passionate about popular culture & interested in how fandoms evolve & behave.
- Committed to creating best in class work on each & every project.
- Primary lead for the scoping, bidding, pricing & scheduling in pitches & RFP responses
- Build production budgets, assumptions pages & schedules for Media & Agency pitches
- Works very closely with our owned venue & production team for each bid
- Identifies sales opportunities within our network
- Works closely with creative team & helps guide them on the response
- Works closely with sales team throughout the presale process
- Manage all brand activations at our venue
- Main communicator btwn account team, sales & production
- Confirm all parties deliverables & ensure they are carried out
- Manages & tracks all branded activation production budgets
- Works closely with Villain team to facilitate client needs, fabricate & build the sponsor activations
- Sets up & manages all activations on site; hiring necessary support staff where needed
- Responsible for delivering data, successes & learnings to account team for client recaps post each event
- Facilitate communication between internal teams, vendors & with project-related client teams
- Be proactive, managing projects through regular status updates with teams & clients to recognize dependencies, risks, & issues & escalate them, as needed, toward resolution
- Develop & maintain detailed project schedules & budgets
- Balance multiple activations/workflows & tasks on your own
- Forecast resource needs & coordinate necessary support
- Be responsible for all project documentation, tracking, organization, & follow-through for internal resources & external clients/partners
- Assess & improve production processes during & after each activation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-5 years in production, events, project management, production management, or related production role.
- A strong rolodex of industry & vendor contacts
- Knowledge or experience in branded activations & product sampling
- Possess a deep understanding of branded experiential campaigns
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven, successful experience working in a fast paced, high pressurized environment on multiple deliverable-driven projects from concept to completion.
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know.We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities:VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture. We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.