CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Head of Go-to-Market & Launch will lead a cross functional team matrixed across CLEARs commercial verticals to help partners navigate, design, plan & ultimately launch new CLEAR products & services. Leveraging expert business-facing program management skills, youll play a leading role for a team tasked with scoping, designing, building, & delivering relevant & compelling programs for new partners across a broad range of products, users, teams, & geographies.
Youll build a team culture & practice obsessed with defying partner expectations to bring ideas to life both physically & digitally. And you will take an integrated approach to innovation & initiative development, connecting the dots between external & internal stakeholders, embodying the customer journey at all times, building capacity, playbooks & muscle to deliver all the time, every time.
What You Will Do:
- Build & apply playbooks for new launches, implementing programs into the organization, including project plan development, launch timelines & success metrics
- Manage a suite of activations & pilots to deploy & enhance the overall implementation model, support capabilities, & partner service
- Liaise internally across product & business to help uncover partner needs, customer journeys, & design implementation plans with a customer-centric & consumer lens
- Over-communicate to ensure alignment with stakeholders on scope, status & timing
- Oversee stakeholder engagement for your domain making sure that our plans meet the needs of our customers & our delivery capacity. Critically, you will balance alignment among various business groups with differing priorities
- Create recap reports highlighting progress metrics, key learnings & successes
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience working in multi-level operations groups & different consumer facing models, including previous experience working with matrixed organizations
- Proven experience successfully launching new products, markets and/or integrations
- Dexterity to move seamlessly & successful between both digital & physical, operational, launches & implementations
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making & establish priorities / strategies; ability to interpret & translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had an impact on sales & marketing operations across international markets
- Youre obsessed with customer experience, execution focused & an elegant problem solver