Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & Seattle, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About this role:
Demandbase is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager/Director of Product Marketing, Data Cloud reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing. You will drive both inbound & outbound product marketing activities for Demandbases Data Cloud, the premium B2B data & intelligence solution, covering the five key aspects of B2B data: firmographics, technographics, intent, account identification, & contacts.
The position requires deep functional knowledge & experience in the B2B data and/or SaaS marketing/sales technology ecosystem, as you will contribute to developing product positioning, key messaging & go-to-market strategies that will resonate with our target audience.
If you have the requisite experience & are looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a category leader in B2B Go-to-Market, this is the role youve been looking for. Come help us continue to grow the most complete B2B Go-to-Market Suite, build cutting edge technology & bring your fresh ideas to market. This is a position where you can make a significant impression on the business, take on substantial projects & grow your career.
What youll be doing:
- Serving as the subject matter expert in all things data for sales, customer calls, & internal enablement
- Developing & executing go-to-market plans for existing & new products & services through coordination across the organization & cross-functional teams
- Creating pricing & packaging for both existing & future products & services
- Delivering sales enablement programs & materials that increase win rates & decrease time to close
- Developing internal & external collateral: playbooks, data sheets, FAQs, white papers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Performing ongoing market & competitive research & analysis to keep the organization abreast of changing environments
- Supporting marketing activities from the messaging definition, thought leadership & collateral development
- Understanding broader data management, marketing & sales technology trends that allow for future product initiatives & insights
- Acting as a trusted advisor & visible presence that positively influences our Partner, Customer & Analyst communities
- Working with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Success & Executive Management to prioritize business needs to achieve corporate goals
What were looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing at a data management or SaaS company
- Deep understanding of B2B data management, marketing, & sales technology competitive landscape
- SaaS product marketing, product management, or GTM experience required
- Proven ability to convert complex ideas & quantitative data into simple messages & story narratives (examples will be requested)
- Comfortable presenting to large groups both internally & externally
- Proven ability to collaborate with & influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to solicit & synthesize customer & market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, & product development
- Experience analyzing product, customer, competitive intelligence, market dynamics & opportunities
- Data Management, Data Intelligence, Technographics, Intent, Account-Based Marketing, Customer Experience, or CRM experience preferred
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.