Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education & employment. A few years later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 75+ in SoHo, NYC. Weve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, & more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year & helps them lead better lives, join us!
As Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing at Codecademy, you will help to ensure that our investments in marketing pay off in the form of user & revenue growth. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will:
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage acquisition strategy & execution for paid media across channels. Continuously improve performance through detailed optimization to meet aggressive campaign goals & objectives.
- Partner closely with performance marketing agency to align on goals, & drive the strategy to get there. Serve as the day to day point of contact for agency communication & status updates.
- Devise innovative ways to drive subscriptions & KPIs. Create a testing agenda for new digital platforms & creative.
- Work with Finance & Salesops teams to establish proper CPA targets & ROI/LTV expectations across regions, & provider specialties
- Partner with Analytics & agencies to track & report acquisition performance. Own budget tracking & forecasting across channels.
- Effectively communicate results & analysis to relevant stakeholders
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing; some experience in consumer technology preferred.
- We are looking for a performance marketer with excellent collaboration skills. You have the ability to communicate cross-functionally & partner effectively with various agencies. You should have a passion for subscription marketing & a deep knowledge of how to acquire customers & retain them.
- Paid media expertise across some or all of the following channels: Paid Search, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, & YouTube
- Experience with Affiliate marketing programs
- Ability to creatively think about, & help clarify, the customer value proposition, & effectively communicate it to our audiences.
- Results-driven orientation
- Self-starter who is comfortable independently navigating the organization & agency relationships.
- Subscription, consumer e-comm, and/or agency experience preferred
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Experience working with international expansion
- Interest in coding or passion for empowering others through coding education is a plus
- B2B marketing experience
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richlydiversedemographic of users with our product & in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that richdiversity. Our company celebratesdiversityin all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- & works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds & beliefs are empowered to better their futures.