Snap is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live & communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, & have fun together.
Were looking for a Senior Business Recruiter to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will work alongside a small but gritty team that competes to find humble, collaborative, razor-sharp industry leaders in business & corporate departments to join our team. Working from our New York, NY office, youll collaborate with the team to creatively source, evaluate, network, & hire top tier talent.
What youll do:
- Provide full life cycle, high volume recruiting support for the business
- Source, evaluate, network, & hire top tier talent
- Protect & improve Snaps candidate experience viligentally
- Use hiring metrics to develop new & more efficient hiring solutions
- Help fill the highest priority hiring needs for the company
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience focused on supporting the business and/or corporate teams
- Experience recruiting for a wide array of business and/or corporate roles, inclusive of specialized & niche positions
- Experience tracking metrics & utilizing data to make decisions inclusive of: hiring timeline, recruiter bandwidth, or offer acceptance rate
- Experience hitting or exceeding performance goals consistently by engaging, selling, & recruiting the very best
- Experience networking, sourcing, & hiring diverse talent globally
- Experience mentoring junior teammates
- Experience working in both small & large tech companies
- A love for solving challenging problems & building programs for scale
- Strong organizational skills & an ability to quickly prioritize competing priorities
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, & a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates & hiring managers
- A sourcing maven, who is able to find untapped talent outside traditional means (LinkedIn) but, more importantly, someone who knows how to rise above the noise & engage top talent with your personalized approach
- Well networked with a deep talent network of diverse talent
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds & voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live & communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, & committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth & breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, & local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please dont be shy & contact us at email@example.com.