About the Team
The Product Imaging team (PI) sits within Creative Operations & is responsible for producing detailed photography & video of all products sold by Stitch Fix, from pre-production through post-production. Our product image assets are key components of an excellent overall customer experience. We are responsible for efficient & effective production workflows across our global studio network. Our visual assets are leveraged by partners across the business who need imagery & videos for detailed product information, marketing, & merchandising uses & ever-evolving client experiences.
About the Role
The Photography Associate role will manage all asset coordination & file delivery from outside contracted photo studio(s) or directly from all vendors photography studios providing the PI team with product image assets (photos & video).This role will provide feedback to these external studios and/or vendors on all assets assets delivered to Stitch Fix & assist them in meeting the exact imaging standards of our in-house PI studios. The Photography Associate will provide feedback & updates to our internal Merch team as applicable on all external or vendor-provided images. This role will report to the Lead Photography POC & assist in testing the external studios imaging capabilities, negotiating contracts & managing ongoing relationships with all external studios. The Photography Associate will also assist in the coordination, communication, timelines & project management from samples to images in hand between Stitch Fix Merch, Operations (Vendor Management), Vendors, & Asset Management Teams. This role will stay in constant communication with PI leadership & our post-production teams regarding evolutions in our PI image families & communicate to remain updated on evolutions that occur to maintain continuity across all Stitch Fix PI assets.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Coordinate all steps for managing file delivery from outside contracted photo studio(s) or directly from all Vendors, through hand off of finished photos & videos for internal archive & to our customer-facing pages
- Ensure photos meet our file naming & metadata requirements, & adjust as needed in Adobe Bridge or with Exiftool
- Provide clear & concise aesthetic & technical feedback to the Photography POC Lead for Drop Ship on all image assets delivered from our outside contracted photo studios or vendors
- Leverage your experience & knowledge of the creative operations to develop & evolve best-practices
- Help to troubleshoot photo & video capture & post-production issues with our external studio partners & in-house post-production team
- Communicate external studios procedures, capabilities & image quality results to PI leadership to aid in improving overall alignment
Were excited about you because you have...
- 3+ years of eCom photography studio experience working in a high volume photo production environment
- Demonstrated experience in highly successful file management & organizational practices
- Expertise in working with industry standard production tools (ie Capture One, Photoshop & most other Adobe Creative Suite applications)
- Knowledge on basic Mac OS file management automation capabilities
- The ability to quickly iterate & make changes in how you work to fit the evolving needs of a scaling business & communicate those changes in a clear & concise manner
- An excellent understanding of all still photography lighting, videography, & camera equipment
- A solution-oriented attitude in addressing day-to-day challenges
- The ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects while meeting all larger company goals.
- Shown success in prioritizing competing deliverables on tight deadlines
Why Youll Love Working at Stitch Fix
- We are a group of people who are bright, kind & motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface of opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.