Senior Technology Consultant, Employee Experience
Qualtrics is in the business of helping organizations manage experiences. Of all experiences an organization delivers, employee experiences have a lasting impact on talent retention, productivity, & their overall bottom-line. However, Many of the worlds organizations still take an outdated approach to understanding their employees.
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand & improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology & solid expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
A Day in the Life
This position will focus on delivering successful employee experience programs that will bring impact to our customers. They will sit within the Employee Experience (EX) delivery team at Qualtrics.
The Right Candidate
The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. They will have experience of delivering large-scale employee feedback programs within global organizations & be able to deliver projects on time, on budget to satisfied customers..
They will influence our customers & help them design & shape their programs for the future, to organisations that are both mature & immature in the employee survey space. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee surveys, & be able to de forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will have exceptional customer & project management skills & be able to build strong working relationships with our largest european clients. Theyll also be very comfortable getting hands-on with tech & learning a new platform.
Finally, they will be inspired by & believe in our culture & values. Theyll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves & their co-workers, & be willing to strap in & enjoy the ride!
- Work with large EMEA customers to deliver innovative, scalable employee feedback solutions
- Project manage customers through their employee feedback programs
- Advise customers on the best way to structure their projects for success
- Become a product expert, running trainings to empower customers to become more self-sufficient
- Work with internal project teams, coordinating more junior resource to deliver projects
- Where needed, contribute to product development
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their employee survey programs, employee assessment programs or in an Employee Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events & execute on these on time & on budget with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Experience working with large & complex organisations with a proven track record for delivering projects with successful outcomes
- Strong writing & presentation skills
- Consultative & relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs & identify solutions to meet these requirements
- Willingness & ability to travel up to 10%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.