Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is seeking a Talent Management Senior Manager to lead talent management & leadership development for our R&D organization. In short, we are looking for a top-notch Talent Management leader that is passionate about accelerating employee & organizational performance through the design & delivery of customized, differentiated talent assessment & learning solutions that align to the needs of the business.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a stellar track record leading Talent Management initiatives & programs. We seek someone who:
- Thinks strategically about talent management for fast growth technology companies, specifically the product & engineering functions, balancing short term progress with longer term investments to establish the foundation needed for scale & future success.
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, sweat the details, & get stuff done. Is adept at handling multiple competing priorities & duties in a fast-paced, results-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight.
- Is excited about the prospect of building talent management processes & solutions from the floor up, grounded in their knowledge of todays best practices & compelled to push the boundaries & test new innovative ideas to move the whole industry forward.
- Is able to balance the ability to be bold & think about innovative solutions while being pragmatic that we're still building the foundation in many areas.
- Has excellent communication skills including presentation & facilitation skills & an ability to build trusted advisor relationships with all levels of management, external partners, & cross-functional stakeholders.
- Has excellent project management & change management skills & methodology & deep experience with numerous coaching models; certification in proven leadership assessments & development programs a plus.
As the Talent Management Sr. Manager, you will:
- Make it a priority to understand business needs & partner with senior leaders & HRBPs to define & socialize a long term talent strategy & success metrics.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with leaders across all levels in the organization, demonstrating strong communication & change management skills
- Work & collaborate effectively with the global Talent & People team COEs
- Design & deliver talent review & assessment solutions that drive the growth of Twilions & empower them to do their best work
- Develop high impact learning & development programs & resources for individual contributors, managers & leaders, including training, digital content & experiential learning that fuels a culture of learning.
- Own the development & execution of critical enterprise-wide projects or programs that impact the employee experience, growth & retention of Twilions
- Travel required 25% of the time (if applicable)
The Talent Management team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership & the broader people team to ensure that we have the leadership strength & a healthy, vibrant culture, ultimately enabling every Twilion to do great work & build a phenomenal career. We lead all aspects of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, evaluating, & developing our people & have a significant impact on the overall direction & success of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 950 East Paces Ferry Road NE in the Buckhead district. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, massages, monthly All Hands & more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.