Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
We need a conductor for our sales enablement onboarding operation. This is a chance to work with great people in a great culture & take advantage of a rare opportunity to participate in transforming a company & industry. If you enjoy taking charge & bringing order to a rapidly growing & changing onboarding program while moving fast & collaborating without ego, please keep reading.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Effectiveness, this is your chance to be part of a group that punches above its weight & plays a fundamental role in supercharging the Strategic Growth sales teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Increase our Onboarding Net Promoter Scores (NPS) by coordinating, managing & tracking the logistics for multiple ongoing onboarding programs for multiple roles to ensure a great new hire sales experience from pre boarding to day 90.
- Maintain & increase onboarding practice as well as onboarding engagement & relevance scores by fully leveraging, running & managing & training on our LevelJump onboarding application.
- Maintain & accelerate 60-90 day pipeline creation & time to first & second-deals by reviewing & certifying completion of online LevelJump exercises, responses & quizzes for timely, high quality onboarding.
- Help demonstrate the impact of Sales Enablement on Corporate goals & initiatives by building a consistent survey & reporting infrastructure to analyze new hire pacing, define onboarding progress & future areas for improvement.
Fast learners demonstrating business & sales acumen along with their black belt program management skills will also earn the opportunity to contribute to sales productivity & win rates by getting involved in sales training & coaching or go-to-market enablement efforts to support & learn from the work of experienced sales coaches & GTM managers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
If you can achieve the outcomes above, you have what it takes.
- You should have very strong program management skills, an ability to flexibly juggle multiple projects & some experience with sales onboarding.
- Sales experience is highly valued & we care most about what you can help us achieve.
- Our high growth & track record of success means future career opportunities as well as the need to collaborate without ego, work fast & proactively drive solutions.
Role can be based in any of our top 20 Compass U.S. markets.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.