As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice & play a key role developing high impact projects for a very important Visa's client in Brazil. The potential candidate will be responsible for delivering & implementing projects & solutions with that issuers. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable & profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, the preferred brand & unique business partner.
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product & marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create business insights, including user experience & recommendation for consulting projects
- Project management of bespoke complex projects, working together with client facing & analytics
- Making the presentations for the projects, including story telling & data analysis with insights & recommendations
- Ensure the timeline & execution of the consulting projects
- Proactively engage with clients & Visa client leadership in regular discussions;
- Manage a pipeline of work with clients;
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions & recommendations that effectively & efficiently address the most impactful opportunities & challenges;
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) & across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources;
- Produce insights, analyses & recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues & provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L;
- Ability to effectively manipulate & analyze large data sets (industry & Visa) to determine meanings insights & recommendations for clients;
- Drive VCA public face & thought leadership in Brazil with papers, conferences & seminars.
Incumbents applying for the role shouldbe motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics & high impact solutions to support the client's growth & performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients & across the Visa organization.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional analytics experience preferably along with deep payment or financial sector expertise to provide analysis & strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients, support consulting engagements & develop actionable & scalable insights & solutions through data.
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration from top tier school;
- 10+years of relevant experience infinancial/banking services or management consulting specially in payments;
- Experience working with financialindicators to measure business performance. Significant focus on impactingROI;
- Strong analytical skills, withdemonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor;
- Self-motivated, results orientedindividual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently;
- Knowledge & understanding ofbanking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems & processes, marketing initiatives & cardacquiring experience desired;
- Excellent communication, story-tellingand presentation skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to travel up to 25%;
- Solid knowledge of one of the areas of expertise: risk, digital, operations;
- Technology mindset, curious,up-to-date with digital trends & applications;
- SAS/SQL knowledge.