Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aSeniorConsultant within our Visa Consulting & Analytics team, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work
What's it all about?
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VC&A)drives tangible, impactful & financial results for Visa's network clients, including both financial services & merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational & macroeconomics, Visa Consulting & Analytics solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
The Nordics & Baltics (N&B) Consulting Practice within VC&A provides consulting & solution services for Visa's issuer, acquirers & merchants in the Nordics & Baltics. We apply our deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities drive growth & improve profitability.
The team is looking for a Senior Consultantto join our strategic consulting practice & play a role developing high impact projects for Visa's clients in the N&B region. This role is responsible for delivering & implementing projects & solutions & will develop initiatives to promote sustainable & profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both,thepreferred brand & unique business partner.
Typical projects may include:
- How does an issuer expand or increase market share in consumer market?
- How should a credit card issuer use emerging technology to acquire the best customers?
- How does an issuer optimize their revenues?
- How do we enable increases spend in specific segments?
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Leads consulting initiatives & contributes to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities with large banks/financial institutions.
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions & recommendations that effectively & efficiently address the most impactful opportunities & challenges.
- Build solutions & actionable insights that will help clients to grow their portfolios
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., sales, marketing, risk, innovation, products) & across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources
- Proactively engage with Visa leaders in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate & manage a pipeline of work with FIs (Financial Institutions).
- Produce insights, analyses & recommendations to improve client performance, boost growth, drive understanding of client issues & provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the verticals & segments
- Ability to effectively manipulate & analyse large data sets (industry & Visa) to determine meanings insights & recommendations for clients
- Build new scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents & consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice
What we're after
- Educated to Bachelor's degree (Economics, analytics, business related fields), MBA/Masters level preferred, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Substantial relevant experience at a large management consulting firm
- Knowledge & understanding of banking operations and/ or payments, including products & services, business systems & processes andmarketing initiatives
- Able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with internal & external clients & across the Visa organization.
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance with a focus on impacting ROI
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to use data to convey a clear message to clients & the business
- Ability to solve business problems through data driven methodologies
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, story-telling & presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Technology mindset, curious, up-to-date with digital trends & applications
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.