We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving & engaged communities, reduce toxicity, & increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse & supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 & more) & hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City & Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, & Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, & demand more from one another. Were crafting technology that naturally brings people together & fosters healthy discussionso they have more dinner-table talks & less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Lets take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
In this position you will bring your talent & personal drive to support our Partner Success team in proactively servicing our Publishers. Youll research & develop strategies to further enhance our market reach, work diligently to support the team with any administrative tasks, & continuously provide white glove service to our partners globally.
Partner Success Associate - What You'll Do:
- Support with Publisher Success Team, Business Development, & R&D teams in order to manage & grow relationships with our strategic publisher partners, understand their organizations business needs, & provide world-class service.
- -Become an expert on OpenWeb's strengths & capabilities, in order to lead trainings with partners on various OpenWeb products.
- Communicate business intelligence from publishers to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Be a thought leader in the publishing & technology space by creating & sharing insights with your partners & team
- Review & monitor data, proactively surfacing insights & building reports to share with partners.
- Serve as an additional point of contact for partnership discussions by email, phone, & in person.
- Collaborate with OpenWebs engineering & integrations teams to create a positive client experience.
- Assist with administrative efforts related to publisher accounts.
- Proactively analyzing & compiling insights from publisher data & presenting to the Partner Success Management team on an ongoing basis.
- Acting as a point of contact for publisher partners via email, phone, or in-person.
- Project-managing internal tickets on behalf of the Partner Success Managers.
- Aptitude for compiling external deliverables (engagement reports, monetization performance, partnership review decks).
- Proactive participation in internal meetings (taking & storing team notes)
The Skills & Experience You Bring:
- 1 year full time professional experience
- Excellent collaboration, written, & verbal skills
- G-Suite Expert
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, & a strong drive to succeed
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging, & exciting environment
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWebs Privacy Practice