JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Regional Training Manager, Canadian Market. This role will be integral within the Retail Training & Development department supporting JUULs company-owned retail & SIS locations workforce. This role will also be vital within the company to ensure service excellence for all aspects of the JUUL-owned retail & customer experience.
Responsible for supporting training efforts with Regional Managers, Store Managers, & all Retail Employees, this role will be responsible for delivering customer experience training, in-store coaching, & product knowledge for all JUUL-owned Retail locations. As the teams in-market field trainer, you will have the opportunity to develop strong relationships with our entire Retail workforce, & have a direct impact on the growth of the company by performing the following tasks:
- Train store managers, assistant store managers, & retail associates to create an engaging, educational & memorable in-store customer experience
- Schedule training within their assigned territory
- Partner in creation & implementation of onboarding program & manage the development & delivery of training programs for all retail staff
- Ensure all retail field staff are properly onboarded & trained in a timely manner prior to serving our customers
- Deliver new product education & training that drives our go-to market in-store strategy
- Optimize Retail KPIs through identifying in-store opportunities, e.g., warranty discrepancies, customer experience coaching, etc.
- Be the subject-matter expert for training on JUUL products, customer experience journeys, & Retail store operating procedures
- Train Retail employees on the voice of the customer & successful outcomes for customer switching journeys
- Identify opportunities for future customer experience training needs
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by reporting insights back to JUULs Retail leadership team
- Consistently drive training that supports JUUL values & JUULs mission
- LMS Administrator for Retail
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fiveyears previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position preferred.
- Minimum Five years management experience
- Bilingual a plus (French & English)
- Ability to work remotely & travel across Canada as the business needs dictate
- Strong desire to facilitate learning programs in a Retail store environment, with various stakeholders, i.e., Retail store Associates, Managers, & Senior Leadership
- Strong presentation & facilitation skills, & the ability to engage a Retail staff audience
- Ability to multitask & prioritize responsibilities
- Understanding of both marketing, sales, & customer service delivery fundamentals
- Resourcefulness to identify areas of future training opportunities
- Excellent communication, public speaking, & strong organizational skills
- Strong team player with passion & dedication to the JUULs mission & values
- Must be a problem solver, creative & strategic thinker
- Must be a self-starter, punctual & reliable.
- Must have daily access to a computer with Microsoft office, internet, a printer, cell phone & knowledge of google suite (Gmail, docs, sheets etc.)
- Must have a clean driving record & be able to pass a background check
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, & holidays as needed
- Must be available to work various shifts in a 24-hour period
- Ability to lift 35 lbs., load, setup, execute & tear down A/V equipment as necessary
- College Degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent benefits
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles