Serve as a leading resource on the front-line of TripAdvisor Sales & Operations efforts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the fast-paced & exciting media landscape & want to celebrate it through many outlets. He/she must possess a keen understanding of digital/experiential/video, a knack for people transformation, passion for operations & business enablement, & an underlying interest in travel.
- Manage the budget process & ongoing day to day management of costs
- Build a culture of innovation & collaboration in our office including logistics, office management, cultural programs, internal & external events
- Oversee vendor management including facilitation with finance, legal, procurement, & business owner
- Develop & manage optimal lines of communication including slack, email, & Gsuite
- Assist in the recruitment process with HR including creation of job descriptions & workday tasks, sourcing/outreach, facilitation with recruiting team, help sell/close
- Build & promote a framework to support capability development for the full CXA team (ie sales, account management, operations, marketing, etc) incorporating onboarding, skill development & embedding required behavioral change
- Partner with People Operations / HR to understand where we have talent depth & talent gaps & how we jointly address through buy, build or rent approach
- Lead the development & support the execution of professional career paths across the CXA business. Work with functional business leaders to identify critical skills, competencies & experiences required for advancement.
- Develop recognition & incentive programs to drive a culture of winning across all teams
- Create & manage budgets & timelines for all projects
- Facilitate Internal & External Comms that need management sign off
- Other ad hoc projects including event/trade, program management, marketing, etc.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5+ years of media experience
- Candidate should have experience with general operations
- Extremely organized, have the ability to efficiently learn about new techniques & technologies & be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work
- Demonstrated history of results-driven approach through good follow-up & follow-through in an extremely competitive environment
- A good balance of pie-in-the-sky imagination & pragmatic hands-on ability
- Demonstrated knowledge & reverence for the needs of the business & an understanding of that impact on your work
- Exceptional collaborative & interpersonal skills including being able to take direction/criticism, effectively sell/present your ideas & communicate eloquently to clients & stakeholders
- Relish the chance to work with others & hate the phrase "that's not my job
- A positive & collaborative team member & solutions-oriented leader
- Effective at navigating a matrixed environment with strong cross functional, collaboration & influence skills