ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it!
Were looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our creative team in New York. The Junior Copywriter will help build & execute ad campaigns to support a range of products & brands under theFanDuel Group umbrella. In general, you will be making ads for sports fansand successful candidates will arrive familiar with the subtleties & nuances of both. The Junior Copywriter role sits on FanDuel Groups marketing creative team & will report to the Creative Director of Copy.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Concept & write ads across a variety of media including but not limited to social media, banners, email,radio, out of home, print, & occasionally TV
- Collaborate with other team members including other copywriters, art directors, graphic designers,animators, developers, etc. on creation of marketing assets
- Learn the ins & outs of the Creative Team & process by assisting senior members
- Form a working understanding of developing from a creative brief
- Assist in naming & branding new products & bring them to market
- Serve as an "ideas engine" who is comfortable working with briefs
- Help refine & expand our brand voice
- Help concept & execute campaigns for die-hard sports fans who never miss a snap, pitch, puck drop, or tipoff - If any of those terms are unfamiliar, we're off to a rough start
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1year of professional copywriting experience preferred
- Copywriting portfolio specifically featuring ads (spec ads ok but blogs, short stories, screenplays won't be considered)
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other creatives, including other copywriters, graphic designers,art directors, animators, etc.
- Word nerds with strong (bordering on obsessive) attention to detail-we are our own proofreaders
- Must be fluent in the language of general sports fandom
- Knowledge of daily fantasy sports, sports betting, and/or horse racing is a definite plus
- Interest in & familiarity with all major digital advertising platforms
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.