Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Optimization Manager to join our Service Operations team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Optimization Manager will work closely with various business unit leaders to further drive the success & optimization of Oscars partnerships for Service Operations. This role will create, manage, monitor, & report out on projects, efforts, & KPIs that will improve workflows & processes in Service Operations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor escalations between Oscar & external stakeholders
- Develop & implement strategies for Service Operations, including a robust risk mitigation plan for program success
- Drive strategic work to align business goals & outcomes by partnering with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Communicate program status, issues & risks to Service Operations leadership & other key stakeholders
- Supports the execution of the program (including changes) to comply with all the business case & contractual requirements for Service Operations
- Responsible for continuously monitoring the performance of the programs assigned, managing off-track items, & interfacing with business unit managers
- Other duties as assigned
Required education & experience
- 5+ years of experience in program management
- Experience using data & metrics to drive improvements in programs
- Experience / background in a fast-paced operations environment
- Experience in delivering projects / programs independently & within a team environment
- Successfully executed enterprise-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, & developed all processes associated with program rollout & ongoing support
- Masters Degree
- Lean/Six Sigma Certifications
- PMP Certifications or Program Management Certifications
- Healthcare experience (Health Insurance, Health Systems, or Healthcare Consulting)
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.