Business Development Executive
Location: Soho, New York
An exciting opportunity has opened within Contentives New York City office to join a fast-paced growing Media sales team. Located in the heart of Soho you will be immersed into a sales training program & have the ability to grow quickly within one of the fastest growing industries.
We are reinventing B2B media & events, committed to connecting buyers & sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach & our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate & create content that cuts through the noise & captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities,a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR & Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals & suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London & New York & continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over 300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary & excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
You will be setup with all the nuts & bolts, a top-notch sales training program & a lengthy pipeline looking to be spoken to. This unique opportunity provides a clear career path where you will learn the ins & outs of the sales process. You will start off in our sales training program & move into prospecting new business. After successful completion in training & prospecting you will be moved into full cycle training where we teach you the full sales process & how to close a deal.
Our clients are a mixture of Agencies & Marketing Technology providers.
Our products include a custom combination of lead generation, thought leadership & brand awareness solutions supported by research reports, webinars, sponsored articles, display advertising, breakfast briefings & other lead nurturing campaigns.
- Prospecting new business, setting demos, cold calling, emailing, follow ups
- Creating new opportunities for Contentive Sales team
- Meeting & exceeding sales KPIs for calls & demos created
- Maintain full, accurate & timely CRM records for all client & prospect activity
- Assist with demos, outreach, sales & customer service when needed
- Provide effective reporting
- Engaging senior management in sales opportunities where appropriate
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- No sales experience required
- Coachable, flexible & willing to learn
- Great communicator & comfortable on the phone
- Highly motivated & looking to grow quickly
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment & think dynamically
- Excellent oral & written communication skills including ability to persuade & negotiate
- Proactive, self-motivated with ability to work alone & with colleagues
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to fully understand & convey value propositions
- A knowledge of sales-based CRM (ideally Salesforce)
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble & Social
- Diverse & inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Full range of Medical, Dental & Vision with a majority of the monthly premiums covered by Contentive
- 401k with generous company match
- Competitive base salary & uncapped commission plan
- Commuter Benefits
- 20 Vacation days, 5 sick days, & 9 public paid holidays
- Monthly events & company Happy Hours
- Work from home perks
- Our approach & style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging & insightful for you as it will be for us.
- Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace & delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximize the diversity of the workforce & actively encourage applications from anyone & everyone