Were on the hunt for an exceptional Design Lead to join Vimeos marketing team in NYC.
In this role, you will oversee an awesome team of designers tasked with communicating Vimeos products & solutions. Youll be implementing design excellence across a wide array of marketing channels & touchpoints.
So having experience across digital design, design systems, UX, mobile, motion, branding; across touchpoints like web, mobile, CRM & paid marketing will be expected.
This isnt a sit-back-and-manage management role. Youll be expected to jump in, roll up your sleeves, & get amongst the work concepting, executing, producing & crafting every day.
The perfect candidate has experience in UX design, building brand design systems at the highest level, but also understands the importance of execution of the smallest detail. You will have worked for either a leading creative agency, or in-house. And for at least 5 years.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our VP, Creative & other creative leads to help drive adoption of Vimeos products through best-in-class, cohesive design experiences.
- Directly manage designers, keeping them on track & delivering on-schedule.
- Collaborate daily with teams across Vimeo, including Product Marketing, Paid Marketing, CRM, Growth, Biz Dev, & beyond.
- Help define & strengthen Vimeo brand through exceptional design.
- Regularly report on creative performance; present high-level metrics & takeaways to senior leadership.
- Be involved in recruiting & hiring additional creative team members
- Be a nice human :)
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Have 5-7 years of experience leading creative teams for brands in-house or at an agency. Ideally both.
- Be experienced with the Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, & other digital design tools.
- Led agile teams
- Be native across mobile & desktop.
- Have a strong UX background.
- Maintain a healthy obsession with creating & advocating for brand identity guidelines
- Designing SaaS company collateral
- Brand system experience.
- Product design experience
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.