VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. We are currently accepting applications for the next residency class with a June 2023 start date.
- Ongoing monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage (including proactive identification of conversations & communities strategically & creatively relevant for the brand)
- Continuous active listening on brands currently tracking every follower interaction: comments, responses, DMs
- Analyze brand & cultural trends for consideration of creative team
- Bring insight on a subject-matter & specific subculture.
- Willing to go beyond basic tracking to analyzing & drawing hypothesis, including providing a daily digest of observations + recommendations
- Use third party tools to manage brands pages
- Follow proper escalation systems, as needed, for fans with negative feedback.
- Seek opportunities to insert the brand in social conversation, whether around relevant trending topics/news or engaging with social influencers/celebrities/other brands
- High School or College degree with a passion for learning & research
- A keen interest in environmentalism & sustainability, beauty/skincare, esports, pro-sports, cars, beer or music
- Consider oneself a Social Media know it all & has experience working across a variety of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Can combine creativity & analytics with the ability to convert into a story
- Innate curiosity & ability to adapt + be flexible, whether with new tools, platforms, processes, etc.
- Any experience using the following social listening tools a plus but not mandatory
- Brandwatch/Crimson Hexagon
- Any experience putting together presentations in written form using google slides
- Strong writing & verbal skills.