Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era & weve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest & most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits & exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For 4 straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Areas Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, weve built a team that has rich & diverse set of experiences & backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork & fun. Were looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
SGUnited Traineeships /Mid-Career Pathways Programme
This programme provides traineeship opportunities to equip you with valuable industry & technological experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally, know our business & ability to add to your knowledge within the technological space.
All trainees must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities & overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions & completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
c. This position is open for midcareer individuals from any qualification level can apply.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your interest & application via My Careers Future for this position: - Link to job post
What You Will Be Doing
This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager APJ & interacts on regular basis with Field marketing managers across APJ Markets, Global Operations, Marketing programs & web experience teams.
- Nurture email campaign setup, tracking & project management for APJ markets while working with our agency partners
- Setting up on-demand webinars on the webpages & work with the operations team
- Submit request, test & run email campaigns for on-demand webinars
- Support Digital Paid media campaigns & operations for Pures product portfolio4
- Analyse data of digital campaigns to measure the performance of the campaigns & present to Field teams on regular basis
- Regular communication creation for various Marketing programs for internal marketing, sales, & other teams
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Develop basic understanding of the B2B Marketing tactics & build marketing campaigns & strategies
- Gain understanding of digital marketing channels(Ads, Social Media, Webinars platform) & tools
- Project Management, Operations, & communications
- Performance measurement & data analysis
Duration of Traineeship
This position is for both recent graduates & midcareer individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.