Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
You will be responsible for guiding your team to achieve quotas & youll report to the Senior Director, Growth & Emerging Sales. As a team-oriented management professional, you will be working cross-functionally with critical members of the Customer Success, Marketing, & Sales Operations teams.
We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, are strong advocates for their prospects & customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, & Balance top of mind. Location for this position is flexible to San Francisco, NYC & Denver.
In this role youll get to:
- Provides leadership for a growing team of Growth Account Executives
- Oversee the daily activities & performance of each Growth Account Executive
- Consistently meets/exceeds the outlined metrics as a manager
- Continue to build & strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring & development strategies
- Promote operational excellence through constant process innovation & technology toolsets
- Proactively identify & implement new strategies to improve sales cycle
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in sales management at a high-tech startup environment
- Prior experience in software sales carrying B2B quota
- Previous experience with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota & outlined metrics
- Experience working with Salesforce.com & other CRM platforms
- Team player whos comfortable working with all department leaders in a startup environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Updated: 1/14/2021