CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is changing the way people live, work & travel. We believe that our design is at the core of our brand & everything we do. As Visual Designer, you are responsible for bringing our brand to life. You obsess about design & all facets of it. You constantly look for new & exciting customer experiences & truly care about well-designed service. You enjoy wearing multiple hats & are extremely organized. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team through designing internal & external communications, including but not limited to print, web, email & digital design.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the marketing team to concept & design assets for email, social media, digital & print advertising as well as out of home
- Support internal partners & stakeholders on business presentations & pitches as well as HR, training & employee-focused collateral
- Work with the web team on digital initiatives including landing pages
- Create new templates for cross-functional usage & iterate upon existing templates; provide both editable working files & finished assets
- Facilitate project management on all active jobs
- Act as a brand stakeholder, ensuring any & all materials in the field & otherwise adhere to the CLEAR brand guidelines
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years of experience & enjoy working in print, digital & motion graphics
- Talented designer with a few years under your belt & an online portfolio with examples of branded or commercial content
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment with rapid turnaround times- often same or next-day deadlines
- Enjoy working across all facets of design & excel in the appropriate software, including Figma, Adobe CS, Sketch, Keynote, Google Slides, PPT. After Effects/Premiere Pro a plus
- Have an understanding of UX, UI, & a portfolio of email & digital assets. Experiential design a plus
- Able to execute your own ideas & problem solve those for the broader marketing team
- Collaborative & able to work on multiple touch points at a time
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A Team player who can prioritize & managing time to achieve a balance of creativity & quality, while adhering to budget & timelines