Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
About the team
The Harrys Personal Care Supply Chain team consists of capabilities focused on accurate planning of customer & consumer supply & demand, sourcing & landing high quality products to support those customers, & the timely & accurate delivery of orders to our customers - all at the right cost. We support people in the US, Canada & Europe through Retail & Direct-to-Consumer channels. We work cross-functionally across the Harrys, Inc organization to ensure we support the growth of the company.
About the role
The Associate, Revenue Recovery is a new role that will drive revenue into the business through disputing & problem solving chargebacks. The chargeback disputes will lead to P&L profitability improvement across all our commercial partners. The ideal candidate for this position enthusiastically mines data to make impactful business decisions & relishes the opportunity to dig for clues to solve problems.
What you will accomplish
- Responsible for disputing retailer compliance chargeback claims
- Maintaining & improving the compliance repository
- Liaise with commercial partners & grow relationships to drive best practices
- Identify chargeback trends to drive cross-functional action plans
- Manage & monitor ongoing performance of chargeback metrics
- Communicate essential reporting to provide real-time visibility to chargeback activity & dispute progress
- Investigate OTIF nuances across all retail partners to inform plans for long term mitigation
- Help develop our long-term chargebacks strategy & capabilities
- Own It & drive process improvements throughout the revenue recovery department
- Participating in & curating data for monthly & quarterly reviews
- Serving as a subject matter expert for chargebacks
This should describe you
- Puts the customer first always, focusing on their needs when making business decisions
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset in every task supported by a desire to learn quickly & apply those learnings to new scenarios
- Successfully navigates high-growth organizations, balancing the needs of many stakeholder groups
- Comfortable embracing the mammoths when necessary to holds yourself & teammates accountable to high standards regardless of direct reporting lines
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to Sr. Mgr, Outbound Logistics
- Working directly with a small but mighty Revenue Recovery team
- Working cross-functionally with commercial operations & within the supply chain
- Partnering with Personal Care & operational team members across the company on key initiatives
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.