GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, & Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active & reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Paid Media Directorfor ourMarketingteam in So Paulo!
WHO YOU ARE
Provide strategic leadership on paid media budget, media spend allocation & KPIs, including target CPL, CPA & ROAS, campaign structuring & other facets of paid campaigns to help us achieve our goals;
Grow & lead the paid media performance marketing team across both B2B & B2C, managing their performance & development. Manage Paid Media through completion: strategy, design, operations & reporting;
Coordinate the development of effective campaign materials, including keyword lists & creative approval (with in-house agency), as well as results reporting with a focus on customer acquisition.
Forecast paid growth & regularly communicate new opportunities to improve current processes & approaches. Define spend across channels considering seasonality, channel scalability, & key market growth targets;
Optimize, test & grow new acquisition channels to drive B2B sales leads;
Driving growth globally while balancing out specific local demands & requests. Having the right judgment to manage campaigns & initiatives efficiently, while still being relevant for key growth markets.
- Extensive experience in digital advertising & online media buying (SEM, display, Facebook, retargeting, display), including enterprise-level clients;
Must have a track record of innovation in Paid Media - testing new solutions to non-traditional problems;
Proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS & revenue goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale;
Desired: Strong leadership skills & experience in regional or global teams, managing & reporting to stakeholders across the globe;
Experience with attribution models & A/B testing;
Strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making;
Must be extremely proficient in Excel & have experience using it to build models & forecasts;
B2B digital marketing experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months & 3 days off per year
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns & Aprentice.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We dont discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.