WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Real Estate & Development is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, & project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source new deals, close those deals, design & build more efficiently, & manage the construction process end to end. We're supporting the core business here in RedTech & would love to have you on the team!
- Work closely with key internal partners, including engineering, analytics, & design to guide prioritization & make sure that product development is focused & impactful.
- You will inspire teams to build best in class products, services, & processes
- Ownership of new product lines, system to package space & services, tools to create sales pitches, dynamic pricing & inventory management user experience, & subscription management.
- Experience leading product managers (mentoring junior managers, setting product direction, etc.).
- Extensive exposure to performance management
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to raise the performance bar of every direct report & new hire
- Ability to operate at all levels & continuously raise the bar & drive teams to deliver high quality results
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Ability to set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Interest in learning about the Real Estate & Development industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.