We are looking for a motivated Lead Product Designer to join our growing team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile + hardware, to bring our digital product experiences to life & meet our high-bar for quality + craft. If you have a passion for user-centered design & a track record of working cross-functionally to build + launch frictionless digital experiences, then we have meaty challenges for you in helping CLEAR deliver its vision in the digital identity space & make our tech feel like everyday magic.
What You Will Do:
- Design & deliver end-to-end product flows/UX/UI that translate big abstract ideas into concrete solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Research, Engineering, & business stakeholders to ensure CLEAR is building the right solutions that address the highest-order needs of both our business & users.
- Define simple, elegant solutions for complex problems, creating friction-free experiences
- Be a fierce advocate for best-in-class UX/UI across the entire design lifecycle of our products both in the experience design, as well as the visual design of core products
- Map user flows, design, prototype, test & iterate on new features & products prior to & post launch
How youll measure success:
- Help drive the right UX Research, both qualitative & quantitative, to yield insightful, actionable, data-driven design decisions, including but not limited to user interviews, usability testing, customer journey mapping & existing data analysis
- Articulate a compelling narrative for your design decisions for different levels of zoom that can inspire + influence partners, teams, & leadership.
- Design & maintain interaction patterns & libraries, with experience building out design systems, cross platform, for visual style, typography, spacing, & motion
- Connect with design peers by learning, sharing & teaching
What youre great at:
- 6+ years experience designing innovative consumer experiences across mobile & web
- Passion for understanding user behavior & anticipating new use cases
- Curiosity for exploring how digital experiences affect real-world behaviors
- Design philosophy that emphasizes clean & simple user interactions
- You take calculated risks: youre comfortable with designing to learn, unafraid of making mistakes, & finding the balance between data-driven decision making & intuition
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once & execute in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with current design tools including Figma, Sketch, Principle, Lottie, & Abstract
- Possess a strong portfolio which demonstrates your proven track record of success
- Ability to write, synthesize and/or analyze usability tests is a plus
How Youll be Rewarded
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $170,000-200,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.