DataRobot is seeking a hungry, multitasking, & ambitious individual to support our Operational Excellence & Strategic Initiatives team. You will have an extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, & the composure to juggle multiple critical requests. This role requires a high level of discretion in handling confidential information & integrity when supporting senior professionals inside & outside the company.
Heres who were looking for:
- You have superb organizational & time management skills.
- You love hitting inbox zero.
- You thrive in dynamic environments & you approach challenges with common sense & practicality.
- You can keep track of many threads understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month while keeping the mission level in mind
- Youre empathetic to understand & work with all kinds of people
- Management of complex calendars & scheduling requirements
- Tracking & helping drive completion of requests by monitoring calendars & email communications to make ensue calendars are up to date
- Handle all business travel such as booking flights, cars, & hotels both domestic & international
- Preparation for meetings with senior executives (e.g. documents, video conferencing, & other logistics)
- Field inbound communication & exercise good judgment in figuring out who the best colleague is to handle the request
- Understand the policies & procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed
- Collaborate with other admins to the executive team to ensure that priority obligations are met
- Participate in meetings & conferences, both onsite & offsite, as needed
- Support other operational initiatives as needed
- 2+ years experience in providing administrative support is required
- High-energy individual, with a passion to learn
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively
- Enthusiasm & dedication; ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to handle competing demands in a high pressure, dynamic, ever-changing environment with a high degree of integrity & discretion
- Flexibility is a must- we are a start up after all
- Strong Computer skills & knowledge of Google Apps & Office
- This role is based out of our Headquarters in Boston, MA
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.