Were looking for a Partnerships Manager to help us deploy & scale one of our fastest growing businesses, DoorDash Drive.
In this role you will be a key contributor to new & existing B2B Middleware Partnerships for our logistics platform, DoorDash Drive, helping us to build & scale this business across our regional markets.
The Partnerships Manager will be both an external champion, engaging directly with partners to build the DoorDash platform & an internal expert, communicating key learnings to our product & operations teams.
The best candidates will be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, & have exceptional interpersonal & relationship-building skills.
What youll do
- Grow the product line be directly responsible for building & growing a book of business within the DoorDash Drive product line through account management of new & existing partnerships
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach as the voice of your accounts, work closely with internal stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, & Marketing to solve key challenges for our partners & execute solutions to scale delivery for their business
- Scale learnings establish best practices for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships & produce supporting materials. Develop & implement new initiatives, strategies & programs to help increase your teams productivity & drive enablement across the organization
- Persuasive you have a high EQ & youre excited to show potential partners how DoorDash Drive adds value to their business
- Proactive you take a system-level viewpoint of your workflows & can identify risks or potential issues before they become a reality
- Humble youre willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, & youre open to feedback
- Adaptable things change quickly in our fast-paced startup & youll need to be able to keep up!
- Entrepreneurial willing to go above & beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- Technical --- youre not satisfied until you fully understand how our systems work inside & out
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 3-5 years of consulting, sales, finance, account management, project management or customer success experience
- Strong project management skills & ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards & solving business questions with data
- SQL experience is a strong plus
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Client-facing, software or hardware deployments experience is a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming locajust l businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national merchants in more than 1,200 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.