Our mission is to connect the worlds photographers. Every month, millions of people from around the world use our website & mobile apps to find, share, & get rewarded for the worlds most inspiring photography.
The 500px CX (Customer Excellence) Agent is responsible for offering optimal white glove service to our paid members & ensuring all members are adhering to our Terms of Service with regard to content uploaded to the platform. This is a unique, customer centric role in a high volume, start-up environment. CX Agents actively contribute to excellence in customer support & they are passionate about connecting customers with the right solutions. The right candidate will also monitor & moderate user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe & healthy environment for all of our members. Were looking for an agile addition to the team who can balance daily workflow, quickly identify technical problems reported by our members, & help to maintain a positive photographic portal for our online community.
- Answer customer phone calls & support emails, prioritizing customer demands
- Support the monitoring & updating of Support page articles
- Oversee the moderation of 500px Groups
- Daily moderation of content uploaded to the site - this includes addressing content reported by members of the community, editing content online, NSFW content, etc.
- Manage community by monitoring admin page, reported comments, content
- Help in implementing the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness & providing superior quality of customer service & support to our community with the help of various communication tools
- Review & moderate all user-generated content & user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images
- Regularly communicate insights gained from community moderation into the CX team
- Concise, creative & articulate in speech & writing; enjoys wordsmithing customer correspondence
- A genuine interest in people & concern for customers
- Energetic & has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Can shift modes easily & interact with all walks of life
- Minimum one year of experience working on Content Moderation campaigns & familiarity with all traditional & non-traditional platforms
- At least one year of experience with social media networks, blogs or other forums that require moderation of user profiles, comments
- Very cool under pressure
- At least one year of experience with Zendesk or similar user ticketing software
- Strong organizational & multitasking skills, & a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge & understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Knowledge of the Companys industry & targeted demographic, as well as internet culture
- Ability to effectively communicate information & report statistics
- Team player, detail focused & reliable
- Good technical understanding & can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Competitive salaries, quarterly bonus structure
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches, snacks & drinks
- Great health & dental benefits, paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
Our Interview Process
- Phone screen: < 30 min conversation with a hiring manager.
- In-person interviews: 2.5 hours at our office where you'll meet multiple members of our team.
We believe diverse teams perform better, & we seek to increase our overall team diversity. We make active efforts to reduce the impact of unconscious bias in our hiring process.