Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is looking for a Growth Associate to join our Capsule Atlanta team. Reporting to the GM, Atlanta, the associate will drive strategic planning & execution for consumer marketing engagement, healthcare provider awareness, & community engagement in collaboration with Atlanta ecosystem stakeholders in support of the mission to grow Capsule as the pharmacy of the future.You will help us solve complex & exciting stakeholder challenges by leveraging our data & insights to develop audience-specific strategies & programs to drive consumer growth & retention.
- Create clear & actionable data-driven strategies to evolve & drive script volume in the Atlanta market.
- Build audience-specific plans across moments & high-potential engagement points.
- Win support for your campaign ideas from all relevant partners, especially Capsules Atlanta team & external partners.
- Develop tactics that bring cultural relevance to our offering amongst targeted audiences.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand strategy, social, creative & PR to ensure campaigns fit with overall Capsule initiatives & communications timelines.
- Assess marketing opportunities to identify potential campaigns & partnerships through collaboration with the Insights team, data analysis & other sources of information available within Capsule; commission external data when needed.
- Work directly with the GM on being an expert at our prescriber data & how we capture that data through looker.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3+ years growth experience, ideally within a consumer-facing technology and/or healthcare brand.
- Entrepreneurial & can operate in a fast moving & dynamic market & deal with some level of ambiguity.
- Analytical & can make sense of data to help shape internal behaviors & help tailor our outreach campaigns to resonate with the consumer & drive growth.
- Track record of driving business success through marketing & partnership formation.
- Fluency across the marketing mix - both in brand-building & direct response.
- Strategic & business-minded - you find trends in the data & look for the so what.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.