Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Client Partner will develop & expand advertising sales partnerships including Direct Display, Programmatic, Data, & Social media products -- with national automotive brands & their agencies. The scope of the role includes both Tier 1 national & Tier 2 large regional advertising partnerships with new sales revenue growth & expansion as the primary objective.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for meeting & exceeding revenue sales goals & performance targets related to CarGurus advertising, programmatic, data & social solutions
- Establish & expand Brand & Agency relationships to drive growth of new business relationships
- Partner with operations, account management & product to clearly communicate client objectives & flawlessly execute advertising campaign implementations
- Prepare pitch materials as needed & present Tier 1 & Tier 2 clients the CarGurus offering for direct, programmatic, data & social advertising campaigns
- Manage sales pipeline for maximum efficiency & visibility
- Be an expert in the evolving technologies & capabilities available in the advertising marketplace
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven advertising sales success & strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Very strong knowledge of & relationships throughout the Tier 1 & Tier 2 automotive advertising industry
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams from sales pitch through launch of campaigns
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Proven history working independently & with remote teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Fluency with the terminology & technology driving direct, programmatic, data, & social advertising capabilities
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.