Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
FlasBlade Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds & we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas & has helped us build one of the most reliable & easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best & brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative & transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
FlashBlade is the industrys first cloud-era flash, purpose-built for modern analytics & designed to drive tomorrows discoveries, insights & creations. FlashBlade is architected from the ground-up to deliver a powerful data platform thats fast, big, & simple.
Pure Storage is seeking a FlashBlade Account Executive to cover Canada.
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast & working with multiple channel partners.
- Generating revenue & working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building a business case & establishing value: develop & present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers business objectives & justify the sale.
- Driving account strategies & coordinating team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly & annual basis.
What You Bring To The Team
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota & driving referenceable business as well as proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision makers & closing business.
- 5-10 years minimum experience in the sales of applications, enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts & data centers.
- Experience working in or selling into High Performance Computing (HPC) environments (Genomics, AI, Machine Learning, etc.).
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company & startup experience.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefit programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.