Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will partner with teams throughout the organization in driving decision-making through financial analysis. This position will play a key role in leading the Go-to-Market FP&A team in supporting CarGurus Subscription & Advertising businesses. If you are a FP&A Leader with an analytical mentality, a passion for turning data into insight & want to make an immediate & lasting impact in a market-leading software company, we would love to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a high-performing team of analysts that provide outstanding partnership to Executive-level Sales leadership as well as nurturing individual growth for each member within the team.
- Produce rich insights, plans, & forecasts with a high degree of clarity & accuracy around revenue, expense, MRR bookings, churn, & other relevant financial metrics.
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to assess Go-to-Market strategy across an evolving, growing set of offerings within Digital Auto.
- Develop clear & insightful presentations for leadership teams & board meetings.
- Work in partnership with the Accounting team to consolidate financial results in support of the monthly close process.
- Consistently assess ways in which analysis & process can be improved.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of proven experience, ideally working in corporate FP&A.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills; Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Zuora experience is a plus.
- Highly organized, thorough, flexible teammate who can partner with all functions of business & work independently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in a growing technology company.
- Experience in technology and/or SAAS preferred.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.