If you consider yourself an expert on the Life Sciences industry & are excited about the potential of automated machine learning to drive significant improvements in patient outcomes, cost savings for providers & payers, & bottom-line impact, then you may be the ideal Industry Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing DataRobot team.
This career-defining opportunity focuses on communicating details about our unique value in the rapidly-emerging artificial intelligence & machine learning market. Were looking for a self-motivated industry marketing manager, with experience handling both internal & external business communication, to develop strategies & associated content that communicates the unique benefits & details of DataRobot for the Life Sciences industry.
Youll create customer-facing content in various forms to generate awareness & demand for the platform, & for the breadth of DataRobot solutions in general. Youll work closely with the DataRobot General Manager for Life Sciences & interact regularly with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, & senior management to gather requirements & implement marketing strategies to achieve business objectives. Youll also play a vital role in helping our sales team & customer-facing data scientists understand the nuances of the industry, develop powerful use cases, & prepare them to effectively sell the platform & overall solutions.
- Be an expert on buyers in the Life Sciences industry (ie. payers, providers, etc.), including how they buy, their buying criteria, etc., & communicate this information throughout the company in the form of sales enablement materials, live training, & more.
- Establish DataRobot as a thought leader in the Life Sciences industry through blogs, speaking engagements, social media, & other related means.
- Develop & execute a Marketing plan including events, digital marketing, content, & other lead generation programs to build pipeline by targeting key personas, departments, lines of business, & specific use cases. Create associated campaign materials, including white papers, videos, website content, & more.
- Track & report on the results of Marketing programs relative to pipeline & bookings goals, & adjust plan & execution as needed to hit key metrics
- Understand how DataRobot users in the Life Sciences industry interact with the platform, & provide inbound requirements about potential new features & user experience changes to the Product Management team.
- Provide support to launches of new products & releases for both internal & external audiences to highlight new opportunities created for users in Life Sciences.
- Provide insight into competitor activities/strategies were likely to encounter in the Life Sciences industry.
- Identify opportunities & participate in various industry events & trade shows, including message & collateral development, & speaking opportunities.
- Provide support to the gathering of customer stories & proof points that demonstrate the exceptional value that customers derive from using DataRobot.
- Track DataRobot product adoption & usage by Life Sciences customers in conjunction with Life Sciences Industry GM; identify issues that may be impeding adoption & escalate internally to the appropriate organization for follow-up/action.
- 5+ years experience developing Marketing programs to help sell software products into the Life Sciences industry (pharma and/or biotech), with expertise that includes understanding key participants, terminology, & more
- 5+ years product or industry marketing experience, preferably in a data science or analytics environment
- Familiar with analytics, machine learning & data science, & understand the key applications & use cases in Life Sciences
- World-class written & verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with acute attention to detail
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base & salesforce
- Great people networking skills you built a trusted network at your current/previous company to help get stuff done quickly
- Ability to manage multiple medium-term programs at once
- Ability to engage & empathize with data scientists, business users & executives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Active in social media