Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
We are looking for a Total Rewards Analyst to help drive a complete Total Rewards (TR) approach for Visa's Central East Europe Middle East Africa (CEMEA) region.
The role will work with the CEMEA Head of Total Rewards to support & implement Visa's total reward strategy. The role will support local total reward programs & practices, & assist with the design, development & delivery of new & existing programs to drive our strategic aim as an Employer of Choice.
The role also partners & consults with the HR team to address various reward & benefits issues along with the payroll team to ensure seamless delivery of total rewards in the region.
If you are the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to...
- Future-proof the CEMEA region with Total Rewards being a key pillar to drive change & stay relevant in a fast moving region.
- Partner across a global stakeholder group including, Global Compensation, Payroll, Mobility along with the CEMEA HR Leadership team to drive & execute a holistic Total Rewards strategy that supports Visa's strategic aim as an Employer of Choice.
- Drive the execution of a TR approach including compensation projects, processes & initiatives (Annual review, incentives, equity plans).
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Market Benchmarking Analysis: Own the CEMEA Benchmarking approach. Recommend salary surveys & survey providers that provide best data for benchmark jobs in relevant markets, help determine appropriate job matches in salary surveys & work with business managers & global compensation colleagues to define relevant peer group companies at the country level.
- Pay Analysis: Recommend competitive local pay strategies based on local market analysis of key Visa jobs & skills to the Head of Total Reward.
- Job evaluation: Own the job evaluation process in assigned countries/levels in alignment with global job leveling criteria
- Support in the following areas:
- Total Reward program support: provide program support in partnership with the Head of Total Rewards & Benefit Program Manager CEMEA.
- Annual Compensation Review: work with the Head of Reward & CEMEA HR team on the support & execution of the Annual Compensation Review.
- Compensation support: assist the Head of Reward & CEMEA Talent Acquisition on the preparation of job offers & other compensation related issues.
- Budgets & Forecasting: working with the Head of Total Reward provide relevant information & analyses to Finance & other key partners in this activity.
- Shared Services: collaborate with the HR Shared Services team, equipping them to respond to employee inquiries & conducting ongoing program education.
- Process Improvement: work with the Head of Total Reward to Identify ways to continuously improve operational processes including but not limited to the activities listed above
- Educated to degree level (in any specialism)
- Knowledge of compensation program design & management across international markets CEMEA specific experience of market competitive practices a plus.
- Experience in analyzing market competitive practices in compensation.
- Highly accurate & strong attention to detail - confident working with complex data & comfortable reconciling information to ensure a high level of accuracy & data integrity.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to create well-structured & quality documentation, presentations & communication materials.
- Experience with HR systems ideally Workday
- Experience of working in a Reward Function Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Experience of change management projects with regard to reward & benefits
- Have an ability to build relationships to influence both internal & external stakeholders
- Strong organisational & prioritisation skills, including the ability to plan & schedule competing work deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.