As an Product Manager, you will plan & oversee the launch & development of new Via products in markets throughout the world. Youll work closely with Vias business teams & technical teams to drive ongoing product strategy & decision-making & implement new technology & features across Vias business lines.
What Youll Do:
- Define, coordinate, & oversee the launch & development of Vias revolutionary mobility solution in new markets, collaborating with Vias operations, partnerships, & technology development teams.
- Work closely with Vias product managers in Tel Aviv to drive product development & act as a key thought partner to create best-in-class products that are highly usable & meet the needs of the market.
- Gather feedback, insight, & ideas from internal & external users of our tools, distilling requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features.
- Obsessively test, review, & iterate on Vias products, both during development & after launch to ensure they meet user needs in the most effective & positive way possible.
- Execute on key development projects, working cross-functionally to build new processes & internal tools to help us scale our business & technology.
- Collaborate with Vias business development teams to drive our product strategy, & scope & design new projects & business lines based on your operational & product expertise.
Who You Are:
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A strong executor, you get the job done & know how to make trade offs while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
- User-focused & passionate about working through the details to create intuitive, best-in-class products.
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships & multiple internal stakeholders; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people with a wide range of perspectives.
- A generalist who enjoys evaluating & solving multiple types of problems on any given day, from evaluating Vias strategy in the competitive market to diving into technical details of new solutions.
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position (note: the Expansion team is not traveling during the COVID pandemic).
- Earned a Bachelors Degree or above with a record of exceptional academic achievement.
- Prior experience working in a product-focused role (product manager, product ops, etc.) & interfacing directly with technical counterparts.
- Proven progression & leadership in past roles.
- Able to work effectively between & positively influence multiple teams & stakeholders internally to get things done.
- A passion for good product: both the vision & instinct to chase new ideas, & the meticulousness required to get every detail exactly right.
- Enjoy operational challenges & defining a product or process that helps solve user pain points.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Youve earned an MBA, or another advanced degree
- You have experience working within or close to an operational function
- Demonstrated success in a Product Manager or product-focused role at a startup, or in a high-growth environment
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.