We are excited to be looking for a motivated Compliance Manager to join our new Anchorage Digital Bank entity. Specifically, we are looking for an individual who has direct banking compliance experience, & who is excited to join us in building out the control infrastructure at the new bank.
- Drive initiatives to build out the internal control & processes for the Bank to be compliance with relevant banking regulations.
- Build & maintain the internal banking policies & processes.
- Ensure the Banks processes are operating compliantly with banking regulations.
- Drive initiatives & projects by collaborating with internal stakeholders such as business, legal, finance, operations, & others.
- Provide thought leadership & advise on compliance solutions to meet banking requirements.
- Work closely with internal Compliance teams such as AML Compliance team to ensure proper onboarding processes for bank clients.
- Provide thought leadership on proposals to internal stakeholders, including management on best practices for the Banks controls & processes.
- You must have direct experience at a banking institution, in a compliance or risk role.
- You have a keen sense of compliance risk.
- You're able to work in a collaborative setting as well as individually.
- You pride yourself in attention to detail, organization , & taking ownership.
- You're excited to work in a fast-paced setting & willing to adapt to a startup culture.
- You're able to project manage initiatives with cross functional stakeholders & short deadlines.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
US Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you & your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, a Delaware limited liability company & registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold & Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, a Delaware corporation.