At Stitch Fix Stylists are the heartbeat of our company. As we launch our first International team in the Greater London Region, Stylists will be the front line connection to our Clients. They are an instrumental part in creating the stylish, personalised experience Stitch Fix is known for & will introduce to our Clients in the United Kingdom. Stylists help their Clients to look & feel their best selves through building enduring relationships, being wardrobe problem solvers, & using Stitch Fixs unique blend of art & science to help Clients find what they love, effortlessly.
Does this sound like you? Do you love finding that one piece for someone that puts a smile on their face? Do friends & family praise your kindness & empathy? Does the thought of being on the ground floor of something new excite you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be the perfect fit as a Stitch Fix Stylist!
Stylists curate Fixes for each Client they style, selecting items unique to that Client, leveraging our proprietary styling platform. Our first Stylists in the UK will play a key role in building the culture & foundation of the Styling field, paving the way for the future of the business in this new market. Stitch Fix Stylists work remotely, about 18 hrs per week, & can set their own schedules!
YOURE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU'LL...
- Personally style hundreds of Clients each month using our online styling platform, helping more Clients realize Stitch Fix is the service for them
- Surprise & delight Clients with items you select from our carefully curated inventory
- Build Client relationships through personalised, thoughtful Fix notes
- Be the voice of our UK Clients by providing feedback on assortment of inventory & common Client requests to our Merchandising team
- Work in partnership with our Client Experience team as needed to resolve issues on behalf of Clients
- Be an integral part of a company at the forefront of the fashion-tech industry
- Join an extensive community of like-minded, creative & talented Stylists
- Help Stitch Fix to grow & improve by providing feedback regarding the online styling platform, company software, etc
- Play a part in further developing the Stylist position & being a brand ambassador in a new market
- Have the freedom to set your own schedule
- Have the opportunity to be a part of a new business in the UK market
WERE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DELIGHTING CUSTOMERS
- You love helping Clients feel confident
- You seek out & are knowledgeable about current fashion trends
- You are well informed about clothing & body types (fabric content, construction, style, etc.)
- You have worked in a customer facing role, preferably in a store or online retail setting
- Youre able to thoughtfully & efficiently write personalized notes
- You are adept at learning through written communication & emails
- You are excited to try new things & adjust with business growth
- You value having a voice & sharing your thoughts to improve the company you work for
- YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR AT MANAGING YOUR TIME AND HAVE A STELLAR WORK ETHIC:
- You are able to work at least 18 hours, & up to 25 hours, per week
- You are flexible with change & welcome new ideas
- Youre able to adhere to a self-managed work schedule & meet deadlines
- Youre able to check in with your Lead via video call or in person once a month or more as needed
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are a self starter & have a positive attitude
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY
- You have access to a reliable laptop with a working webcam & consistent internet connection
- You have strong computer skills & a high level of comfort in web-based applications
- You have working knowledge of social media sites including Pinterest & Twitter
- YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK AT STITCH FIX:
- You have the ability to work at least 18 hours, & up to 25 hours, per week
- If hired, youre able to attend a mandatory 8-hour onboarding / training session in central London
- You live in the Greater London region & are eligible to work in the UK
- ABOVE ALL, YOU ARE BRIGHT, KIND AND GOAL-ORIENTED!
WHY YOULL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX:
- You will joining the first teams of the Styling field in the UK!
- You can express your creativity & passion for fashion in a fun, unique way
- You build lasting relationships with your Clients-- helping them to look & feel their best selves
- You set your own schedule. While your styling schedule can be catered to your unique lifestyle, we require all Stylists to check in at least every 3 days (when not on holiday).
- You are an integral part of a growing, innovative company that is a pioneer in the fashion-tech space
- Youll build new skills & grow in an environment that promotes development
- You can enjoy the merchandise too! Our Stylists enjoy a discount on Stitch Fix merchandise
- You can join a community of like-minded, creative & talented Stylists
- Youre invited to fun & engaging events in your region
- Youre an integral part of a company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.