Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex, historically resistant to innovation by changing the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain offers everyone amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications -- with & without insurance. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team. Join us!
We are looking for a passionate & collaborative Information Security Technical Program Manager (TPM) with expertise in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) functions & healthcare information security (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS). The ability to collaborate & respond quickly to changing circumstances are key to success in this role. You will be engaged across the organization to frame, drive, identify, & address our core security needs. You will work closely with other key stakeholders, including IT, the Privacy Office, & Legal.
- Researches, designs, & implements Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) programs & solutions that comply with all applicable security policies & standards (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS)
- Assists in the review & update of cyber security policies, & standards
- Assists in the planning of Blink Healths Disaster Recovery (DR) & Business Continuity Management (BCP).
- Facilitate vendor security reviews, & partner with legal to review security language in contractual agreements
- Facilitates information security risk assessments
- Supports Blink security awareness programs
- Establish metrics to measure & continuously improve our security posture
- Assists in responding to audits, penetration tests & vulnerability assessments
- Has good judgment, a sense of urgency & has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service & business integrity
- Has an ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Self-motivated & possessing of a high sense of urgency & personal integrity
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years in an Information Security GRC or TPM role, ideally in a healthcare technology startup
- Experience establishing & managing programs to support HIPAA & the like
- Demonstrated experiences in leading GRC functions & initiatives
- Knowledge & experience in state & federal information security laws, including but not limited to HIPAA, including NIST, PCI, CCPA & all other applicable regulations.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills - ability to clearly communicate high level strategy as well as technical details, & communicate through all levels of the organization.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with agile/iterative development & program management methodologies
- Demonstrated passion for making things better & building resourceful solutions
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM certification. Other relevant security certifications will be considered.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.