Compass is looking for a SpringCM Developer to join our team! This role will be responsible for the technical development on the Salesforce.com platform. You will have worked with AppExchange applications such as Docusign / SpringCM alongside Salesforce. This person may come from a DevOps background or Full Stack Development background as well.
What Youll Do:
- Integrate & manage DocuSign CLM document generation & workflow
- Provide technical support in Salesforce.com for end users & stakeholder groups
- Work as the single technical point of contact focusing on Salesforce.com & DS (SpringCM, eSign & CLM)
- Implement new use cases & workflows within the DocuSign CLM system, & manage integrations between DocuSign & other Enterprise Apps
- Integrate Docusign CLM document generation & workflow into apps
- Collaborate with the Salesforce application development team while working on salesforce technical support
- Maintain DocuSign CLM configuration attributes based on business requirements
- 3+ years of experience in IT applications emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration with DocuSignCLM, customization & Support.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Visualforce is required.
- Experience working on & supporting AppExchange applications like DocuSign CLM (SpringCM) or other content management systems, ServiceNow, DocuSign eSign, Salesforce CPQ etc.
- Understanding of DocuSign CLM; document/content management and/or workflow systems & their application to business process improvement.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Ourentrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.