PubMatic is immediately hiring a strong Customer Success Operations Manager forMobile to join our growing team in Redwood City.
The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as the Mobile Subject Matter Expert on the Customer Success team supports mobile app publishers with world-class customer service & troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving.
As PubMatic's products & services evolve, the Mobile Ad Operations Manager stays at the forefront of mobile monetization strategies to ensure that the mobile app publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined & are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the SME for Mobile app publisher onboarding & optimization best practice
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Mobile Product team & Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize & Mobile monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Mobile monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Day travel to Bay Area client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- 1+ years of Android & iOS in-app experience in your most recent roles
- Demonstrated experience working with mobile SDKs supporting monetization
- Deep knowledge of in-app ad serving, rich media ads + optimization
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK & various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of mobile ad servers + platforms such as InMobi & Google Ad Manager; exposure to DFP or MoPub is a plus
- Understanding of auction dynamics in a programmatic environment
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience with MS Access; SQL & other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
- Prior experience with supporting publishers is a plus
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Pro-active & self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail & extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving & analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14offices & nine data centers worldwide.