Who We Are
Persado is a pure-play AI company thats changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words & transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana & 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase & American Express.
In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment we believe that the rightmessageis the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persados Strategic Group partners with senior level executives in select verticals to transform their marketing strategy & grow their revenue by engaging prospective customers across channels & programs.
As the Director, Business Development, you will be responsible for developing new partnerships from prospecting to deal making, identifying new clients, building new relationships, understanding clients goals & meaningful metrics, defining clear client value & financial impact, developing significant partnership scope, leading commercial execution & driving significant results to grow their business.
What We Want You To Do:
You will focus on a set of named accounts within several different verticals.
Strategic Management Consulting experience is a requirement.
You will develop deep consultative partnerships with new clients to help them achieve business goals/objectives & establish Persado as integral strategic partner in getting it done:
- Own accounts within the Strategic Group & define contact strategy/account plans
- Work with Senior Management, Industry contacts, Network to identify key stakeholders
- Identify client needs to develop programs, customized cross-channel solutions & business plans
- Negotiate partnership commercials with business, procurement, legal & ensure timely execution
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value & return on investment for our clients
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets & build successful transition plans into the customer success organization
- Up to 25% travel is required
What We Want To See:
- Strategic consulting experience is a requirement
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of new business development/digital marketing experience in a consultative sales environment
- Successfulaccount management (existing customers / expand) and/or sales (net new / land) experience in the technology landscapeand to Fortune 500 companies.Can point to many successful customers managed & grown over an extended period of time.
- Experience in establishing & growing senior level relationships (CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Has deep expertise in Vertical (Retail, Financial Services, e-Commerce, etc.), Functional (Digital Marketing, Email Strategy, etc.)and/or strategic (Management Consulting) areas.An ideal candidate would have a mix of these.You could come from an industry position where you led Digital Marketing, a leadership role in an infrastructure player (e.g., ESP) & from a globally-respected consulting firm.
- MBA or advanced degree
- Excellent commercial understanding and/or consulting/sales experience
- Expertise in digital marketing leading consumer campaigns in direct/online/paid media channels
- A deep understanding of complex customer industries, their needs, critical metrics & challenges
Who You Are:
- Professional, enthusiastic, & highly dedicated
- Flourishes with finding solutions to problems
- Collaborative teammate with the ability to shift gears quickly & efficiently
- Dependable & reliable with clear thinking & attention to detail
- Prefers working in a dynamic, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals & work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary & equitable compensation - Were committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays & flexible paid-time-off
- Annual company off-sites to keep our global offices feeling local
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year & charitable giving matching
- Weekly meals & a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Structured onboarding; continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity & inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Classification : Public