Who we are & what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Trust & Security Team
Does Momentive speak to you? Do you want to be part of the team responsible for securing a fast paced environment? Do you want to have an impact today, tomorrow, & for years to come? Then you're probably just who we need to help us implement & improve interesting, secure, & scalable solutions. We're a friendly bunch looking for a teammate to grow with. If you're looking to be an important contributor to our security & brand protection, let's chat!
What we're looking for
As a GRC Analyst, you will improve our team's internal processes. You will report directly to our Technology Risk & Compliance Manager. You will help us ensure systems are configured according to our policies. You will also perform audits to support compliance with HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI, & SOX, working closely with various teams (e.g., Legal, Engineering, & IT Operations). You will be involved in a broad spectrum of projects, including Policy & Governance & risk management. You will have the freedom to work remote or in office depending on your preference. We ask that you are experienced in working across teams to complete projects. Communication & technical understanding are of the utmost importance.
- Conduct system reviews to ensure technical control effectiveness & secure configuration with standards
- Help with projects such as compliance audits & controls design
- Coordinate programs & efforts across geographically dispersed teams
- Be a respectful, team-oriented contributor
- Establish working relationships with multiple teams
- Identify impact associated with a project/problem & track the metrics of success for a project
- Work with customers to provide audit guidance & evidence
- 1+ years of GRC-related experience
- Experience with security standards & frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001/27017/270018/22301, NIST 800 series, COBIT) & regulatory/compliance requirements (e.g., GDPR, SOX, PCI-DSS)
- Experience in the web services & technology industries in dynamic & fast-changing environments
- Experience is conducting systems/tools assessments from a security/compliance requirement perspective
- Strong orientation toward problem-solving & decision-making in an open & collaborative environment that will benefit the organization as a whole
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.