We are looking for a Revenue Operations Senior Manager to join our growing & dynamic Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations Senior Manager will specialize in logistics & partner with leadership on a wide variety of initiatives from logistics strategies to tactical operational improvements. This role is highly cross-functional in nature. In it you will liaise with customer experience, product, supply, finance, legal, analytics and, of course, logistics.
To be successful as the Revenue Operations Senior Manager, you will need a strong understanding of global shipping, carrier networks, & two-sided marketplace operations. You will need to understand how to effectively roll-out new tools & processes across teams to drive adoption & improve business performance. You will also need to be comfortable conducting detailed analysis to identify key insights, make thoughtful recommendations, & present findings to leadership.
You will love this role if you are passionate about a start-up environment; ready to roll up your sleeves, to always find a way to do it better. Ideal candidates will have experience leading by influence to successfully manage & deliver cross-functional projects. You will be perfect for this position if you can bring structure & organization to a fast-paced, quickly growing organization.
What youll do
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad logistics strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, & implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (product, finance, legal, & analytics) to recommend & implement changes to processes, tools & reporting
- Partner with logistics leadership to help drive adoption of new tools & processes
- Create & manage dashboards & reports for the logistics organizations to track & measure rep activity, facilitate workflows, & monitor SLAs
- Analyze business performance data using flexible, assumptions-based models to identify key insights, provide recommendations, & inform decisions
- Prepare & present compelling analytical reports & presentations & effectively communicate (both in writing & verbally) complex concepts to executive audiences
- Evaluate & project manage the implementation of new tools & technologies to improve workflows
What you'll bring
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- 6-8 years of work experience, with 2+ in global logistics or operations
- Passionate self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is able to work independently with limited oversight, manage ambiguity, & adapt to changing business needs
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience leading by influence to get things done
- A driver with a get it done attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- A logical & systematic approach to operational processes & analytical tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to think critically & solve problems
- Excellent oral, written, & presentation skills, as well as ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels & roles
- Expert in Excel, comfort with Salesforce a plus
1stdDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.