Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging & interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about helping ensure our leaders are focused on doing their best, & supporting them in the most helpful way possible.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our Executive Assistant Team! The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, make smart & timely decisions, & partner with the EAs to help support our Leadership Team. This person will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support across multiple orgs. This is an exciting & fast paced role, perfect for someone looking to grow within a public company. Executive assistants & admins at DO possess top-notch executive support experience, strong communication skills, & most importantly, a positive attitude & can-do mindset. No job is seen as too big or too small, & they value teamwork.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Provide Administrative support to our Leadership Team, including expenses, meeting planning/preparation, travel/expenses
- Heavy calendar management, including scheduling team meetings & regular 1:1s. Act as a thoughtful gatekeeper by making judgement calls on their behalf
- Work closely with our EA Team to ensure all relevant Leadership schedules are considered & cohesively aligned
- Maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive & non-routine information
What Well Expect From You:
- Strong people/interpersonal skills
- Creative & efficient calendar management skills
- Experience supporting a department or team
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Extensive experience with G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Meets, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Extensive experience with Zoom
- Experience with scheduling, planning & travel logistics
- Strong Administrative writing & reporting skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Experience with TripActions & Expensify is helpful, but not required
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC & Cambridge, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here